Could my Oklahoma insurance claim be a “bad faith” claim?

Oklahoma accident victims: do any of these situations sound familiar?

  • My accident should have been covered, but my claim was still denied.

This is a fairly common breach of insurance law: a simple denial-no reason, no recourse, no number to call. The company is hoping you will let the issue go without follow-up. The right Oklahoma injury attorney can help you get the company talking.

  • The insurance company was supposed to investigate the damage, but no one ever showed!

As part of their agreement with you, an insurance company that holds a policy on your home or property must send someone to inspect damage when a claim is filed. If they fail to investigate or delay investigation into your case, they are not living up to their good faith agreement.

  • The company agrees that I am covered, but I’m still waiting on my payment.

You feel like you’ve won: they admit your policy should be paid. But you’re still waiting, and waiting… and the bills are piling up. Not only should you receive your insurance payment, you have a right to receive it in a timely manner. If the insurance company has denied, delayed, or underpaid your personal injury claim, our attorneys will fight for the coverage you are rightfully owed. Call the Buxton Law Group for your consultation today at (405) 604-5577.

  • I read my policy, and it says I’m covered-but they tell me the policy means something else.

Sadly, some disreputable insurance agents would rather argue over the language in your policy than admit you are owed payment. An attorney experienced in Oklahoma insurance law will tell you exactly what is covered-and what you can do to get it.

  • I received payment, but it is far less than the amount owed to me.

When this happens, the insurance company is most likely hoping you are so fed up with dealing with them that you will be happy to receive any amount, and you will decide “it’s not worth it” to demand the full amount you are owed. Call the Buxton Law Group today at (405) 604-5577 to find out just how “worth it” your case could be.